Thanks! I received my verification. You can ignore this posting!

Thanks Kent!!!

Thank You,
 
Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Information Technology
z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning
Cell - 443 632-4191
Work - 410 786-0386
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Kent E. Taylor
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:04 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Test

I saw it.

Kent Taylor

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Test


Hi 

 

I am testing my connection to this list serve could I get ONE
acknowledgement of the receipt of this email.

 

Thank You,

 

Terry Martin

Lockheed Martin - Information Technology

z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning

Cell - 443 632-4191

Work - 410 786-0386

[email protected]

 
  • Test Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
    • Re: Test Kent E. Taylor
      • Re: Test Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)

Reply via email to