On behalf of the zVos development team I want to express our thanks to the
membership of this list. Many of your discussions have helped our effort
enormously.

When I joined this list almost exactly a year ago, I did so with the
anticipation that we might need help if we got behind the curve technically.
I missed the mark (and the point altogether) though that narrowly defined
rationale for joining the list was valid.

The knowledge reservoir and been-there-done-that experience available in
this forum is remarkable and much appreciated.

Gary Dennis
Mantissa Corporation