-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 11:29 AM
To: ibtc@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Monica Lombardrini; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; nantikasih; Muhammad
Haryanto; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; bcc: Muchlis Hutomo/ID/PNTS/ICI; singgih;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Cholid,Fidiyantri,JAKARTA,Marketing Project
Subject: The time has come...

Dear friends,

The time has come for me to move on to a beatiful place....
A place more beautiful than my imagimation.....
A place where there will be joy, happiness, and peace....
A place some say  called heaven on earth....
And I'm not going there alone....but with someone very special.....
Someone I love dearly with all my heart and soul....
And someone who loves me dearly also.....
And that someone will become my angle there forever...
Yes.....I am going to a beautiful place called marriage....

Below is my tiket to that place that I would like to share with you
(See attached file: Undangan.jpg)
Please pray for my happiness.....
So this marriage will truely become my  heaven on earth.....

Muchlis.

NB : Intinya.....gue mau kawin....datang ya.... ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Links