On 1/4/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 1/4/07, Stephanie Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > http://tinyurl.com/yhsjf4 > > > AHHHH--I want it! > V > i love it! how much was it?? I can keep it in my shed beside that cow print plushie saddlepad I have never even put on a horse once :) I did see on dreamhorse tack or somewhere recently an orthoflex stitchdown made of purple ostrich. man that thing cost an arm and a leg! If i won the lotto I would buy a saddle like this one and ride it in my mink. Janice-- yipie tie yie yo
- [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Stephanie Caldwell
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Virginia Tupper
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Stephanie Caldwell
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Virginia Tupper
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this sadd... Virginia Tupper
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this ... Stephanie Caldwell
- RE: [IceHorses] Look at this ... Robyn Hood
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at t... Stephanie Caldwell
- RE: [IceHorses] Look at t... Robyn Hood
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! pyramid
- Re: [IceHorses] Look at this saddle! Stephanie Caldwell
