>>> I think I'd like to get one of those Karen... can you email me or post
the website address for them thanks Bia


Here you go: http://www.kaarenjordan.com/BitlessBridle.html

I forgot to answer a couple of questions about sidepulls people asked
earlier.  Someone asked about biothane - I am spoiled to synthetic bridles,
for the most part, but I like the weight of leather better for a sidepull.
I think the lightness of nylon and biothane make them "floppier" and more
likely to wiggle out of place, even into the horse's eyes.  Kaaren's is
particularly a nice weight, with the noseband heavy enough to stay in place
better than many, and thick enough not to cut into the nose.

Also, someone asked about sidepulls versus normal halters.  One of the most
obvious advantages is that most halters simply don't have good places to
attach reins, not unless you want to attach both reins to the underside of
the chin.  If the halter is nylon AND just has the normal square rings ot
the jaw, the reins will be prone to "catch" and pull, plus the halter itself
is lighter and more prone to wiggle out of place.  I'm sure you can get
around these limitations, but those are just a couple of observations I've
noticed.

Karen Thomas, NC



--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.5/616 - Release Date: 1/4/2007
1:34 PM




"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] The video every Icelandic Horse owner should have:  
http://IceHorses.net/video.html
[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
[] IceHorses ToolBar  http://iceryder.ourtoolbar.com/  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to