>>> I find the sidepulls with the jowl strap stay put on my horses without
the browband. The ones with the noseband and throatlatch need a browband.

I think that is basically true, but I had one with a browband AND a jowl
strap that didn't stay in place so well. That's why I like the Kaaren Jordan
model - and the Liz Graves ones, from the little bit I've used mine.  It
seems like these are the best two I've seen for optimized placement of the
jowl straps.  Interesting that you were able to take the browband of the Liz
sidepull.  I'll probably try to take mine off too.  I like to take off any
potential sweat traps in the summer, so it's good to know that worked for
you.

I have a day off from work...and it's raining AGAIN.   Maybe someday I'll
get a decent amount of time to try out my new Hybrid saddle, as well as the
Liz sidepull.

Is it spring yet....?  It's warm here, just muddy.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Reply via email to