>>> Has anyone seen the cover on the latest issue of "Horse and Rider"????  I 
>>> was horrified.  The figure 8 noseband is SO TIGHT it looks as though it's 
>>> going to cut off the horse's lower lip and jaw.  The rag was $12, otherwise 
>>> I would have bought it and scanned it to show all of you.

Is that the magazine that's published in the USA, normally with a western bent? 
 I'm thinking there might be a mag by that same name published in the UK, but 
maybe not.  I've seen some UK horse mags at the big Barnes and Noble in 
Charlotte.  If it's the western/USA magazine, I can probably see it at the 
local TSC. 

Karen Thomas, NC



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.18.1/690 - Release Date: 2/16/2007 2:25 
PM
 

Reply via email to