>>> I know a horse is a horse, but would the personality of the Icelandic
respond differently to PNH?

Overall, I'd say not really...but the INDIVIDUAL horse's personality makes a
lot of difference.  I think it's not uncommon to see the Parelli's and their
instructors working with some fairly "hot" horses, and I do think there's
some differences in how you might work with a "hot" versus cold horse.  But,
Icelandic's aren't the only "cold" horses, and not all Icelandic's are
equally cold.  (And when you get right down to it, the words "cold" and
"hot" are oversimplifications...)

>>> There's a clinic coming to Moncton in the fall so I'm planning to
attend--maybe by then I'll be more comfortable with it all.

Will that be the Parelli's themselves doing one of their weekend seminar
things, or will it be a riding clinic by one of their certified instructors?

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Reply via email to