We made huge progress with Dagur today.  He's off the lead line and
taking direction from Cara.  I'm still walking along for support.  But
he's moving into the world of the big boys.  Cara is hesitant to put a
saddle on him yet, because right now riding bareback is the warmest
thing going.

He's learned to balance Cara's weight easily and makes beautiful turns.

No pics today, I was concentrating on watching their progress.  Maybe tomorrow.

But as I was out there, I was having a few thoughts about how someone
mentioned that they used to be a horse trainer but couldn't train
within the time constraints and the budget of the owners.  If that
person is reading this, can you expand on that?

Anyway, I think that's true....as owners I think we expect too much too soon.

Who would think that 1/2 hour rides with Dagur 2 or 3 times a week was
a good bang for their buck?

Wanda

Reply via email to