On 3/12/07, Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Peppy's bridle path is growing out.  It gives him quite the crown effect.
>
> Wanda
>

he is a client of the Don King studio of hair Design :)  I always kept
my horses bridle paths.  Then I began to notice that horses that had
all that blowzy gorgeous hair in their eyes had no bridle paths, that
the long hair from there spilled forward.  So now I gladly braid to
keep it from their eyes, and fly mask in summer :)  I am just a
mane/hair freak :)  Sunday I groomed Fox and noted his beautiful mane
and tail now have streaks of just purest cotton white.  I dipped his
tail in a bucket of water with some oxy10 in it :)  It came out
blinding white!  So pretty.  I am gonna do his mane but will have to
figure a way so it wont burn him.  maybe pull it up thru a garbage
bag?  Fox's sire has what I would call nice normal mane and tail, but
his brother, Fox's uncle "Smokin Glory" has the hair like jaspar and
Gallant Boy only it is pure cellophane white rippling thick and long
almost to his knees.  He is HUGE, 17.2hh, looks like pegasus, just
snow white, but when you wash him and he is wet you can see he is
tobiano paint, the color spots pale blue roan.  he is gorgeous.  And
still in a stall.  Sigh.  Been there his whole life.  Wonder if when
he dries up and can't be studded anymore and can't put weight on and
starts colicking twice a month if the old man will give me a call to
come get ol Smoke....  sigh.
Janice

Reply via email to