> Hamar is very relax when ridden and not so much forward going yet
> wich is fine.
> 
> He has great hof´s(around 9) ok legs  and god 
> corecctnes (8.0?),the neck should be higher set 
> and less thick.(7,5 hopefuly).  Nice and gentle temper.
>

> coments anyone?
> 
> Regards Malin



Well,he is one of my favorite colors....and especially since the
black goes around where the saddle goes, that is a plus.

He is nice to look at from the pictures, and a nice temperment goes a
log way with me in my breeding program, and you can not ever see that
from a picture.

When we started Foss (Faldur fra Feti), he was pretty mellow and easy
going..we never pushed him for more speed, but now that he is a
little older he gives it willingly and is a fun ride...we let him
have his time and he gives us what he can when he is ready.

I am always looking at the score for hoof and leg...When I look at
head I usually want to see a lower score as when the head score is
higher the leg score is usually lower....refinement is not what I am
looking for in my program, I like substance in my horses.

Thanks for the pictures!

S. Lee

Reply via email to