--- In [email protected], "Wanda Lauscher" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Dari is pretty good, but I think he had his eye on the long grass
> > outside of the pasture, it's very tempting.
> >
> > Kim
> 
> Yup...baby stuff.  They soon learn what's appropriate when you set 
limits.
> 


Should I say this? :) Dari is 13 years old, but that's ok, maybe I 
just didn't give him many limits:) He is actually a very good boy, 
but he is one to try the limits here and there, I guess he figured 
if I had my back turned I couldn't see him walking off to get some 
grass. He loves grass! It's me, not him, I'm the one having trouble 
getting in and out of gates and doing it gracefully, and keeping my 
eye on all the horses at the same time. He actually did a cool 
thing, as I swung the gate back towards him, he backed up in time 
with it. 

Kim

Reply via email to