--- In [email protected], "Karen Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> If you want to use Webbers with endurance stirrups, you can, but 
let me know when you get to that point - basically, you have to turn 
the Webbers upside down.<<

So, do I need to get the conversion kit first, because I love my 
Webbers with the endurance stirrups.  You did this, can you send me 
pics, privately, so we don't use up group space, because I know you've 
sent them before.  I had the hardest time with those damn stirrups at 
my endurance ride this weekend.  The stirrup setting was never right!  
And it's because of the "hard-use" nylon, double buckle crappy 
stirrup "leathers".  Whoever invented that needs to be shot!!  
However, the Sensation was GREAT and my horse's back wasn't sore after 
30 miles - AND it was sore from the other saddle LAST weekend!  So 
kudos for the saddle - BOO, HISS for the stirrup set-up!

Susan in NV

Reply via email to