Here are two videos my friend took today on our paso fino ride.  The
first one is in a dry lake bed.  When the pasos came fast from behind
I got tense, because when horses do that to stonewall he gets so
excited he either takes off with them or gets freaked out and wants to
jig and get ready to protect himself.  So I got myself prepared, feet
level in the stirrups, seated correctly, all that, and you can see in
the video it was definitely anti-climactic.  I don't think anything
gets him very excited.  In the second video I was trying to get him to
do his fancy prancey walk for the camera but he only trotted, and
circled around as if to tell me he wanted to not leave the other
horses.  i wasn't expecting his sharp turn so not very great riding!
I wasnt steering really :)

Lake bed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSP0CfUdRdI

Tiv trot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFUHO9mu0fY

janice


-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to