On 4/23/07, Lorraine Voog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
>
> Ha.  That's funny.  What kind of bit are you using in
> the paso pic?  I may have missed your answer if you
> wrote me.  Lorraine
>
>  Happy Southwestern Trails
>

It is actually stonewalls bit, a mullen pelham, which the worst thing
about it is it is a 5 in bit and I know Tivar's mouth is much smaller.
 The time before last I put bit guards on each side to take up room
but he started chewing on them.  I have a nice happy mouth french link
that fits him tho.  I just didnt have it with me because I felt like
the sidepull was under the ton of junk somewhere but it wasnt!  The
happy mouth french link is best for Tivar when using a bit i believe.
Janice
Janice


-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to