On 4/24/07, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > what I want.  My latest training endeavour involves reading and
> > practicing the methods in 'The Secret' and a biofeedback program
> > called 'Healing Rhythms' (www.wilddivine.com).
>
> This sounds great, Anna!
>
> Very interesting!  Amazing that it transfers to horsemanship!

Our attitude and thoughts transfer to our horses (employee, spouse
etc.)more than we realize.

>
> How long have you had it?  When (how soon) did you notice any differences?

I got the Healing Rhythms program about a week ago, but I bought the
'Journey to the Wild Divine' probably 4 - 5 mos ago.  It is more in a
game format with biofeedback exercises along the way.  You had to
travel from one place to another to get to another exercise.  This
game was a little more time consuming and could get a bit frustrating
trying to find the exercises you want to practice.  I like the Healing
Rhythms program much better.  It uses a lot of the same exercises but
give you more guidance on how to do them.  I got The Secret DVD about
the same time as I got the Journey to the Wild Divine.  I started to
notice differences in my attitude and have been able to replace
anxiety with calmness in just a few sessions, maybe a week.  It is a
process tho and takes practice
>
> What exactly do you have to do?

The exercises use your heart rate, its variability and the Skin
Conductance level to determine your level of physical and mental
stress.  One exercise has you increase your energy level and when you
do the balloons on the computer screen float higher.  I have no
problem with that one.  Now the one where you are supposed to be
relaxed drives me crazy.  First time I did it the globe of light would
not move at all.  The second time I was able to get relaxed enough to
get the globe to drop.  When I tried it yesterday I could not get it
to move.  The harder I tried to relax the worse it was.  When you try
to relax, you have to let it happen without trying too hard.  No
wonder I never got the effects I was looking for when I tried to relax
on horseback.  I was not really relaxing.  There are breathing
exercises and a good part of it has its basis in meditation.  The
biofeedback part helps to let you know if you're doing it right.  I
really like it.

Anna

Reply via email to