>
>But what about the mares...?

  -yes, that is the mare owners responsibility , 
my friend in Sweden happens to own a well judged
breeding mare, she got 4 foals here in Iceland (2 
colts) everything ok but in Sweden she has 
delivired 3 colt and 2 of them got only 1 
testicel down at age 3 and went for surgery.
And of course she is not breeding the mare again.

Regards Malin

I have had one that didn´t deliver down in the 
bag but was just there when you made the cut 
simple and not exspensive . But yes I wouldn´t 
whis for anyone to care for a "stallion" like 
that they are more than full hands,lot´s of 
reparing fence´s stalls they are just nut´s.
I called my vet when the horse was at age 2 and 
wanted a surgery nope he said wait untill 3 ok 
then I will shoot him I said........the vet 
settled us down for surgery after 2 week later 
and I was very happy that it was a simple surgery ............

Reply via email to