On 4/30/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 4/30/07, Pat Grimmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > WOW Janice!!! > > > > He really looks SO much better! > > > > > He's handsome! > V >
isnt he? His granpa on one side was Shakers Shocker and on the other side granpa was Merry Go Boy. I ran into someone at the horse show who told me they had actually visited the Dixie Plantation during the ten year period he was owned by Geraldine Livingston who owned Midnight Sun when he died. They said she had Gallant Boy in a pasture with three mares and that when he stood with his head at normal height, his mane fell past his knees half way to his pasterns and when he bent to graze his mane would just pool up on the ground around his head. He said Mrs. Livingston doted on him. I think that is why he always looked for me to come visit him and called to me. I think I reminded him of her! Janice-- yipie tie yie yo
