>> camp pics of Teev. I am very tired, and it was a long hot hard working weekend with double rides morning and evening fri, sat and then an early morning half day ride today. I think we are both exhausted!
Glad you had fun! Teev is so darn cute!!!!!!! Thanks for the photos. >>he somehow got his foot caught in his lead tied to the tie line, started doing the watusi and freaking out while half the people in the entire camp ran to save him Hum...can I make some suggestions on your camping set-up? I have a few concerns. Not trying to tell you how to set-up or offend you. <:] >> Also, if eh even looked at the mare next door she would squeal at him, which seemed to fascinate him so he made her squeal several times a night just for entertainment I think! Haha. But he was a great camper! HAHAHA!! What a silly boy. >> learned a lesson about not rety-ing the tie line when I see it has started to sag a little! I can help you with this. <;] Raven Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies Huginn, the American Ice Pony Dixie Chic, the Barn Goddess Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.
