so many awesome horses.  but just some comments and hopefully not
offend anyone... but 3000 for the one with so many many problems that
requires such a very specific type ecology.  It sounds like it needs
some home like in a moon crater, with no bugs and no grass.  thats
sad.  I like the one that won't load, I saw a video of him, he was
awesome.  I have never seen an icelandic that would not let you lead
him off a cliff so thats something should be easily remedied...  but
wonder what happened why he doesnt want to load.  i took my nasi for a
walk across a bridge and led him to look down into the water below and
he actually tried to step up on the rail thinking I wanted to lead him
over the side.

The yearling Roka, raised and trained by Cherie, my gosh what an
awesome trained horse.  Anyone wanting a young one should look at
that!  would be so much better than just buying one that has never
been touched out in a 40 acre field all its life or something...

And susans too, even tho half icelandic, its nicely gaited I think she
has posted.  They are some good horses here!

but honestly, at a time when horses out of WGC sires are selling at
auction for 10 bucks because of hay shortage I think the price is a
little steep for a horse with extreme probs.  I am not trying to be
mean here, I just want people who are selling horses to realize hey,
you gotta take a loss sometimes if a horse has problems and needs a
good home...

speaking of---  my friends who lost two horses in one day due to
snakebite are shopping.  But they want non-gaited.  And altho they are
sorta a nutty family and at first glance would maybe put someone off,
I have honestly never seen people who love and dote on their horses
more.  So anyone with decent riding horses, non gaited, you would like
a good home for in nw fla let me know.  They like to yee haa ride a
little.  They like to trail ride along and then now and then gallop a
little down a long road.  hey dont ask me, they do it, they are good
at it, and long as it dont bother me why not...  anyway.  They are
people who think 900 bucks is a huge amount to pay for a horse but
honestly their horses were just horribly behaved which they seemed to
think was cute, and loved the heck outa them even tho, and would spend
like two hours a day giving them luxury baths and massages and taking
them for long walks to eat grass etc.  If they got tossed they would
just laugh like "oh dont she have spirit."  so if you have a horse
needing a very loving home and its a sorta nutty horse this would be
good.  The man lost his mare, Sophie, and I have never once seen him
when he didnt interrupt whatever conversation you were having, grin,
point at sophie and say "look at her, have you ever seen anything more
pretty?  Aint she pretty?"  I had tears in my eyes thinking how
grieving he must be since she died!  she was sorrel grade mare with
Flaxen MT and he had gotten her not even broke, and worked her through
getting his lung punctured and ribs broke from being repeatedly
tossed, and then all the way to a wonderful well behaved trail
horse...  just something to think of if you have a horse needing a
good home.
janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to