Is there a specific age to wait for to drive your icelandic with a cart?  I 
have started driving my 2 year old with just driving reins.  First 5 minutes he 
wonder what I was doing and after that just went along like he had years of 
experience.  These wonderful horses, they make teaching such a positive 
experience.  I know we wait for around 4 to 5 to ride is it the same in driving 
with a cart?
   
  My goal one day is to put my baby and older icelandic that are a matching 
pair of chestnuts with blonde manes together and drive a cart.  They look so 
close in looks only difference for now is size and one has mane on left other 
on right.  Oh, what a beauty they will be.
   
  Thanks,
  Rene', Gunnar and baby Maverick

       
---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. 

Reply via email to