Here are a few pictures of the trails on our property.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4jh0nhxz.3occoojf&x=0&y=-jczw3   I've
sent similar in before, but I thought the light was better today than usual.
This is just one trail - we can ride for about 1.5-2 hours from our property
if we do all the loops.  It's not a lot of trails, but they are nice and
quiet, a good place to start young horses...and mostly we don't have to load
up tack and horses beforehand.   My hip has been bugging me for a few weeks.
I rode more yesterday than I have in a few weeks, so I didn't ride long
today.  I finished up by hand-walking Melnir part of the way.  He's fun to
take out - wasn't it Bill Dorrence that said that it should feel like you're
taking the lead line for a walk, that the horse should be so light?  Melnir
certainly is.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Reply via email to