Hi Everyone,

Huginn temp yesterday and last nite, never went over 101.5. I don't
know what the low was. Dr. Tang said that he seems alert, he is eating
his beet pulp/grain mush, again...still just nibbling hay.

No nasal discharge (never really had any) and no coughing She said, he
looks goofy after his meal...cuz of all the beet pulp stuck to his
nose. So, the techs have to wipe his nose down after eating the beet
pulp. Hum...I must've forgotten his bid at the barn. HA!   <;]

Huginn is still being cheerful towards his vet/tech team. They said he
is a good breed representative, as are impressed with his
kindness/gentleness.  I'm glad, as I was worried about him being all
alone in his iso unit; no windows at all, not view of other horses.
The stall is a metal box, with it's own ventilation system. There is a
camera in there for the team to observe him, when they are not
entering the stall for feeding, cleaning or treatments. He is still
getting IV pen-g treatments.

They will scope him tomorrow...they are not sure what time.   I have
school tomorrow and will share the results with the list, as soon as I
can.

I am really...really hoping that I can bring Huginn home! Dixie is
missing him badly.  I think she's getting depressed. <:[    I walked
Dixie down my road for a few miles to the three nearby farms, so she
could see the horses from the road. She was so cute, she called and
called to them.

And I also need Huginn home, I miss him. I'm dead tired, my brain is
fried from lack of sleep and worry over my sweet pony. Thank you again
for all your support!

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

Reply via email to