this is what i have Susan!  But Tivar acted like "oooohhh somethings
got ahold of me" so I hopped down.  I was afraid if I actually put all
my weight on it he would freak.  So I am gonna try to desensitize him
to it.  But if he freaked it might take me too long to get it to
release and by then be half way to another state.  But I think the
fleece is a good idea!  cause the sharp nylon in the armpit might
"bite" him and he might be thinking, "when she does this I always feel
pulled to the left but now something is grabbed me around my right
armpit, maybe a snake or mountain lion talons..."  thats probably what
he is thinking i'm sure.  but i will put some fleece on it and saddle
him and then from the ground work on putting more and more pull and
weight on it untuil he doesnt care anymore.
I think it will work!  and its something you can then just clip on
your saddle and leave it there all the time maybe...
i think this could be a solution to my problem.  that and a new sensation girth.
janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to