>>>>you are more relaxed and comfortable with Lukka than with Joli?<<<

Thanks for all the info. Now I probably should have tried more with
the sensation but maybe I should look into another treeless that is
very used(cheap) and play around with it.

Yes, I was more nervous on Joli but by the end of the ride she was so
mellow that I wasn't.  The first 15 minutes weren't to much fun tho.
She must have been ridden, where people got on and took off. I just
did circles and she finally relaxed.  I am sure with more riding and
her realizing she doesn't have to go fast, she will be great and I
will enjoy the first part of my ride.
So, if anyone has a super, well used cheap ugly treeless with a medium
twist or narrow twist that I can play with let me know. Earlier
someone mentioned the startrekk having a medium twist.The sensation
didn't work and it has a narrow twist.

Reply via email to