>>>> I know that the bay has an "A" frame back, with a prominent spine,

I'm sure that explains some of what I'm seeing then.


>>>> and the chestnut has a flat back (with a spine that is an "inney").

A good point might be to explain that a back can be "flat" in one way, but
not in others, and I'm not always sure people are thinking of the same
dimension when they hear the word.   Does everyone use the words like "flat"
and "straight" to mean the same thing?   And, while we're
refreshing/defining terms, should we think about whether a back can be too
straight?


>>>> I would bet that these two horses do not have the same range of gaits.

It would be cool to see more conformation shots of them... or of any pair of
horses we could get pics doing "synchronized gaits" like that canter shot.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.19/917 - Release Date: 7/25/2007
1:16 AM


Reply via email to