>>> did I read somewhere that you gelded Melnir?

Yes, I had him gelded about 2.5 months ago.


>>> Are you getting out of breeding?


I'm not sure if I'm totally getting out.  I have two pregnant mares for 2008
foals, but I don't want to get so many that I feel pressured to sell before
they are ready.  And, my heart is really with the rehabs.  At any rate, I
didn't see myself breeding Melnir again for a couple of years, and it seemed
like a shame to have restrictions on what he can do when more breeding is so
far out in the future.  He's an awesome horse, and it seemed like a waste
not to use him more.  He also bred a few mares for Anneliese this past
April, so hopefully she'll get at least a couple of the "limited edition"
babies.


>>> If so, it's a shame because you seem like the educated, caring breeder
that is lacking in the horse world (every breed included).

Thanks Susan.  That means a lot.


Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.2/933 - Release Date: 8/2/2007
2:22 PM


Reply via email to