In a message dated 8/3/2007 4:47:09 PM Pacific Daylight 
 
If its the light color saddle  with a brown leather seat that is a  Crates 
endurance saddle, I used it on my Paso that is now dead. I also used it  on 
Willie's sister but she was bigger than he is, 14hh "Willow". They were  half 
sister/brother she has some quarter horse in her. The saddle is comfortable  
for 
me and is 22 lbs has a quarter horse tree. It has been through several  horses 
and still looks good. I have a bunch of silver to put on it and never did  do 
that. I really want a Bob Marshall but can't afford one so I bought a Hilason  
endurance last week off ebay for $225. NWT not bad. Seems comfortable but all 
I  do is sit up there so far since he is not broke yet. 
Thanks Sylvia





************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Reply via email to