Ima was born here on our farm, the same day that Judy's Charm and Janice's
Nasi was born: May 1, 2004.  I think she's taller than her two "cyber-twins"
but I'd always thought her finer-boned than them.  But, lately, she's been
filling in.  I bought her mom, Bjola, when she was five, because I liked her
but also thinking she was a little fine for folks bigger than me.  Well,
Bjola hardly looks "fine" any more - she continued to fill out for at least
a couple more years.  If Ima follows in her mom's footsteps and continues to
fill out, she will be a big mare.  She's almost 13.3H.  (Remember, she's
standing beside Cary, who is 6'2" and 235 pounds.)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4jh0nhxz.8lezsfnj&x=0&y=-js9kmz

She's being a little fidgety in the pics, leaning into her doting "daddy,"
hoping for scratches and treats.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.0/959 - Release Date: 8/17/2007
5:43 PM


Reply via email to