In a message dated 8/23/2007 7:38:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 
I don't know if I am a Betty because I have had horses since I was 25 years  
old and I am 65 this next month. Assa is my birthday present to me that will  
give and give. I believe My Willie was a birthday present also five years ago  
when I turned 60, the dreaded day.  I would have to count the horses I had  
but the dream was always the same. The Pony was never far from my mind with any 
 of the horses I owned. Today my dreams have come true. My pony follows me 
around  everywhere and helps me pick up stuff. He is affectionate and fun to 
watch. I  hope he will be as fun to ride. 
Sylvia





************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Reply via email to