I read the entire page...thanks Karen. I always thought it was about Mick Jaggaer (however you spell that) but seems maybe it's not...it's just that I can picture him with that hat and a peach colored scarf, strutting into a room... well...who gives a cr-p anyway really. But... don't cha just hate it when you can't get all the words clearly enough and you don't have any liner notes to help you figure it out? LOL!
- Re: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Bia
- Re: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Robyn Schulze
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Cherie Mascis
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Wanda Lauscher
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Cherie Mascis
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Cherie Mascis
- Re: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Janice McDonald
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Cherie Mascis
- RE: [IceHorses] WAY off topic Karen Thomas
