In a message dated 10/3/2007 8:15:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
 
 
Cherie,
 
I have had him since he was eight months old. He is nipping at other  parts 
of my body not just my hands, he wants to nip my shirt from the back while  I 
am cleaning the area. His area is huge and he is the only horse I have. I  
think this might be a problem. I am now the toy. He wants to pinch a thigh or  
what ever. He is not being mean, I think he is trying to play. He shakes his  
head and does a little dance also when I talk sweet to him. Maybe not so much  
teeth it is lips sort of, but I know this leads to teeth. He lost his stall 
mate 
 when I sold my QH that got huge. They played all the time. He cried for 
weeks  for him and I had to go sit with him so that he would not feel alone. 
Now I 
am  it. My other horse has been gone a month or so now. I have a filly coming 
but  she won't be here until November or December possibly since my Champion 
girl is  having pups. Also I know he is not proud cut I picked them up and 
away they  went. He has allowed me to clean his sheath and never a problem 
before 
when he  was a stallion. Not a problem now either. But I am always watching 
the mouth.  How about a little lunge line and trainer works horse type thing? I 
probably  over did the love and hugs a bit. But the difference in when he was 
a stallion I  was pat and good boy and a scratch here and there but always 
mindful he was a  stallion.  Taking him for walks back then was a challenge he 
wanted to see  all the mares in this country area.  Now he is the pony I 
dreamed of as a  kid. I wipe his eyes and nose and scratch him and give him 
back 
rubs after I sit  on him or ride. I taught him what cookie meant.
Sylvia




************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to