--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh man, he is so much more forward than Tosca.  I
> wish your Josh were closer to us.<<

He really is amazing to watch him with a horse.  He
gets fast results just by going slow and being a
passenger.  Of course, he also rides every day, but
sometimes only 20 minutes.  He always quits on a good,
calm note.  He is everything Andi needed - a calm,
confident rider/passenger.  He did say Andi's first
reaction to things is to try to flee, but with Josh's
calm manner, Andi quickly realizes everything is OK
and he settles and learns quickly.  Andi has always
been eager to please, and I attribute that to his
clicker training.  I will resume the clicker when I
get him home.

Susan in NV   
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to