A friend rode my horse Blessi yesterday.  She and another friend went 
to a local multi-use park.  They walked the horses the mile and 1/2 
since cars and trucks go way too fast on the road to the park.  

Today, I asked how Blessi was on the ride.  She said Blessi did well 
with the baby carriage, the other horse that acted up, the peacock, 
etc.  Well the peacock comment went right over my head.  The stable 
is out in the country with forest, suburban houses, and some horse 
ranches.  I thought the lady might have been joking--yeah and we saw 
a blue elephant on the way to the park.

Well, I drove my dog to the same park today.  About 1/2 mile from the 
park guess what was standing about 1 foot into the road--a male 
peacock in all his glory.  I am tempted to lead Blessi back along the 
road tomorrow just to take the opportunity to further desensitize to 
a peacock.  Although with my luck, I'll get attacked by the peacock 
who will object to this exercise.

Just had to share...
Regards, Pamela



Reply via email to