>>>> Thank you, Karen, for these pictures! Good examples of using the poles.
Thanks. Those PVC poles are quite versatile. You can use them for trot poles, on the ground or with a holder at each end to make them into caveletti. You can ask a horse to sidepass over one. You can set them up in "maze" patterns to practice steering and to practice asking one foot at a time to move. You can go forward through part of the maze, back through another part. I like to have a section set up as an "L" for backing through. I've accumulated them over a period of years, buying them from the local home improvement store. I think some of them are at least 18 years old, and stay out in the weather year round. I originally bought them to be the cross-pieces for the jump standards, back when Emily was showing hunters. We've definitely gotten our money's worth out of them. Karen Karen Thomas Wingate, NC No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1108 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 9:42 PM
