>>>vhttp://www.pbase.com/agustjons/image/29517094 The good thing is that we can look at conformation in these pictures. Check out the legs of the horses. Are they straight?
It looks to me like the horse is toed out. But, his feet also look long, and I'm not sure what's up with his head position, and why his reins are so uneven - he looks as if he could be in an odd position, with his feet sort of "planted" for lack of a better term. The terrain is also pretty uneven. If this is a stallion, and I were looking to breed a mare to him, I would certainly ask more questions, but I wouldn't bank on his legs being bad from this odd picture. What I DO like about him is that there is some space between his legs...that his legs are on the front "corners." I hate seeing so many of the newer, show-type horses with legs so close together. Unfortunately, his back legs look pretty close together... but maybe that's just an illusion from his odd stance and the bad camera angle. >>> Do the hooves point forward? are they directly under the knees? The hooves in this picture seem to point out a little, and they don't appear to be under his knees...I'd want to see more pictures though, before I'd draw a full conclusion though. Maybe it could be from his odd stance at the moment, or from a funky trim. Karen Thomas [EMAIL PROTECTED] No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1108 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 9:42 PM
