Hi Karen,
>>>I didn't see the details there, Robyn, but maybe I'm blind.  Is this for
companion animals or for horses?  That's only a little over an hour from me.
I'd love to know more.

It is for horses. When I have more details on exact location etc I will post
it.  Mandy is going to be in Chapel Hill in May for a wedding and I may get
her to come in February as well.

Robyn

Icelandic Horse Farm 
Robyn Hood & Phil Pretty
Vernon BC Canada
www.icefarm.com
 
 




Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.24/1115 - Release Date: 11/7/2007
9:21 AM




IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links




Reply via email to