_www.theanimalifarm.com_ (http://www.theanimalifarm.com) 
 
Now I am a PMU adoption person, I adopted a horse two years ago raised him  
and sold him to a good home. He was a QH colt. I have a friend that is adopting 
 a Fjord x Percheron I believe. Here is the link to anyone that is interested. 
My  horse was great and sound a beautiful. I bought him direct from the farmer 
in  Canada and then when they had a full load of colts and fillies they 
shipped  at six months. I bought him as a new born from a picture on the 
website. 
My colt  got over 15 hh and was still growing at two. After I gelded him he 
sprouted like  a giraffe. I gelded him at two.  Now the cross that is what my 
friend is  adopting will not get but 14 to 15 hh. This is not where I bought my 
colt but  this is where my friend is buying her filly..Sylvia



************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to