> December 21, 2012.
>

oh.  we have a while then.  In fact I will be 62 at that time and
riding nasi over hill and dale and gabriels trumpet will sound and
jesus will come down from heaven and lift us up because we will be so
magnificent a sight, by then I will be thin and nasi will be majestic
instead of silly and I will own a pair of equiscenntials and some tall
expensive boots and we will do the flying pace natural and barefooted
as we travel up that broad highway to heaven.  Then we will sit at the
saviours right hand with glowing halos, nasi outfitted with little
diaphonous angel wings  and I will have to dog slap gabriel for trying
to steal him from me and Jesus will smile when I tell him he can ride
my Jas anytime he wants and he will take one look at my donket curly
ray and say "oh dear, don't tell me my mother rode one of THOSE.

Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to