>>> She looks happier already!

She's funny in that she claimed Runa as "hers" almost instantly.  She won't
let Runa get near the herd in the next pasture.

This phase is a little delicate.  I'd like to let her go running around in
the pasture for the exercise benefits, but since she's tentative about
people, I also want to be sure I can easily catch her in an emergency.   She
was pretty easy in the stall/little paddock, but a little harder to approach
in the "oval pen."  She likes cookies though, so hopefully she'll come
around pretty quickly - she's some better already.

The LAST thing I want to do is get into some crisis where I have to chase
her to get her into a stall or small paddock.


Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.9/1158 - Release Date: 11/28/2007
9:11 PM


Reply via email to