>>contacted a scottie dog rescue for my little Lucky I somehow got
stuck with and someone is flying him to ohio! amazing

Yes...us rescue folks are crazy!   I help with beagle rescue.   Last
week I learned that was a 1 year old pregnant beagle in a high kill
shelter in Texas.  Last Friday, Cascade Beagle Rescue flew two folks
from Oregon to Texas.  Thursday night Sammie Rose had her puppies..5
adorable girls.  Over the weekend, Sammi Rods made the long drive to
Oregon, she and her babies are now safe in a foster home. <;]
Anywho...here's a link to beautiful Sammi and her babies.
http://www.cascaderescue.org/Sammi.html   Believe me, rescue work is
very rewarding!

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

Reply via email to