On 12/20/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>>> he's thinking:  "dont these people know its freakin dark and snowey?? 
> >>>> are they crazy??  Horses in florida got more winter coat than me fer 
> >>>> godssakes and they got me out here, notice of course THEY have on 
> >>>> snowsuits, but meeeeeee  I'm practically nekkid out here gimme a BREAK.  
> >>>> and that one over there.  where's yer elmer fudd hat, goofball...  I 
> >>>> need a coupla laffs."
>
>
> It sounds like Dagur has been in the sugar today too.
>
>
> Karen Thomas, NC
>


he is wishing he could have some roasting chestnuts and hot cider.
someday we could go to wandas and have her make us some roasted
chestnuts.  I found some at publix and bought them and they tasted
like rotten acorns.

Janice--
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to