> I will also send you privately, because it is too large, a article I did for
> horses that are hard to catch - and a freework article because it might be
> another type of groundwork that could be fun for both of you.



thanks robin.  when bringing in it is to his paddock that he shares
with Tivar.  Tivar is good with him but not playful, and he seems to
enjoy playing with the younger horses.  But I cant keep him with them,
they eat too much and would give him nothing and they are very rough.
and besides all the older horses have to be split up with younger ones
in groups as they all seem to be dominant of their little herds and
when all together they fight too much.  Fox, Tivar and Jaspar are my
older horses that are dominant and cant be kept together.  they are
all over ten and not as playful.
Janice

-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to