In a message dated 12/25/2007 4:13:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  
 
 
A husband that moves now that is a unique thought here. My husband got up  
and noon had breakfast and went back to bed. He has been in bed for four days. 
I 
 live alone here with all my animals. It is really rough when they get old 
and  don't want to live. I had a few invitations to Christmas dinner but what 
would I  do with all my pets and who would feed the horses dinner?  My friend 
in 
 Yuma has been bugging me to come down and visit, bring the pups too. I would 
if  it weren't for the horses. When Willie is back and the herd is gone and 
Assa is  felling at home I will go for a day or two. I can get someone to come 
in and  feed. I will take pups and the mother dog. Sylvia






**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes 
(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

Reply via email to