On Jan 3, 2008 4:20 PM, Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anna!  They are adorable!

Thank you, we think so.

>
> Now for the stupid questions.  What is a puppy cut?

Basically you cut the hair short all over and it looks like your
puppy's coat is right now.

>
> So when the vet asked me to arrange to have her face trimmed, that
> would avoid a top knot?  (the top knot is adorable)

Yes, you trim the face to avoid the top knot.  I think we have less
eye buggers with the top knot.  It's not that bad and I think easier
to keep the top knot than to keep it trimmed.

>
> She also told me to avoid having her anal glands done by the groomer
> unless she was 'scooting'....from the horror stories I've heard from
> work, I think I'll have that done at the vets.

We've never had a problem with anal glands or scooting with any of our
Yorkies and we've had a total of 8 over the past 25 years.  Our Lhasa
Apso 29 years ago did have to have this done



-- 
Anna
Southern Ohio

Reply via email to