I too love the "real" Clementines from Spain  just about as much as the
Babcock white peaches in the late summer.

We're "battening down the hatches"  as I write for 3 consecutive rain
systems that will pass through starting tonight & dump from 4-8" of rain in
the next four days with winds up to 40mph.  I was praying for some
rain....not just all at one time.   Luckily my husband was off today to
sandbag the areas  that have washed out in past  in the  horse areas.  We
have a new roof on house & barn so we should all be ok.  All of of big trees
on our property came down on our fences in the 1998 El Nino event, so we're
safe in that dept. as well.  I'll just be seeing two very unhappy faces out
back as my Iceys both HATE the rain.  Sometimes they look at the sky & then
at me during a storm as if to say "Can't you make it stop"???  Maybe they
think we humans are "all powerful" because we make food appear magically!!!

Kaaren 

Reply via email to