> I was just looking at the Tucker with the extra wide tree endurance similar
> to yours but I emailed them and no answer as of yet. That is good to hear that
>  is fits Teev and how big is he and does he have a round flat back? Sylvia
>


it doesnt fit Teev Sylvia!  not at all.  even tho he has a long long
back the saddle was too long for him.  The wide tree seemed ok if I
could have seated it further back.  I don't think this is a good
choice saddle for most icelandics.  most have way shoter backs than
Teev.  I put the saddle pad on my nasi for instance, he is 3.5, and I
didnt even bother with the saddle cause the saddle pad is an exact fit
for it and it was halfway over his butt!
janice--
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to