>>>> OK now which ones are lighter weight, I need light. If its heavy I have
a problem with my right leg and it trips me I have Multiple Sclerosis and
have lost feeling in that foot. It tends to drop I was thinking the paddock
boots
might be lighter for me? Sylvia



I haven't seen the "Telluride" models yet, but the Terrains are light - like
sneakers.    If you are in an area where you don't need insulation (and
that's why we got off on these two models) they also make a similar model
called "Springbucks".  The catalog that Lorraine mentioned is
www.doversaddlery.com but sometimes you find these on ebay.  I'd suggest
that you find a pair locally to try on though first.  I can buy the Ariat
"Terrain" model at the local TSC store at a reasonable price.  Most tack
stores sell them in our area, so they are easy to find.


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008
6:09 PM




IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to