well you guys, you need to get over it. as a person who grew up on the gulf of mexico in a tourist designation area, i have to tell you, there aint NOTHING you got that is as ugly as a 98 year old yankee woman half bald floundering around in the shallows with her bikini washing half off her rafter hipped scrawney behind. I have been to the beach all my life and seen it all. I have been employed a few summers as a lifeguard. I have seen chemo patients with tufts of hair, obese people, scrawney people, ungodly wrinkled people, and guess what people see and remember when they walk past you? The smile and the warmth of your eyes.
and besides, I was walking on the beach one day when I weighed over 300 pounds and a young hardbody who looked sorta like brad pitt started walking with me and hit on me, so you never know what people like and dislike. i know myself, i love a sorta middleage potbelly on a man, and boy has my dream come true :) i work with a girl that weighs about a hundred pounds and she is about 5 ft tall and she is just as cute as a botton. Sometimes we will ask if she wants to go to lunch and she will say "I cant, I have on a sleeveless shirt and no jacket and my arms are too fat." ??? its sad really what we do to ourselves. Its like I said to someone years ago "when I was a kid I always wanted bright red cowboy boots like dale evans and someday I am gonna lose weight and buy some!" and she glanced down at my feet incredulously and said "your feet arent fat". So I went and got some bright red boots. been wearing what I want ever since. A lot of people would probably say I am so fat I don't look good enough on a horse to ride. all I gotta say is LIFE IS SHORT Janice -- yipie tie yie yo
