I can see training you and your horse to that level > (theoretically) but staying clean in white clothes is way beyond my > understanding. >
Oh, Penny - that is so funny - exactly what I thought - I can't keep white clothes clean for 30 seconds It is a moving and outstanding video and a tribute to what can be done. There was a little tension when the horse was backing, though - note the wringing of the tail. That part must have been hard for her. I think it just shows that , just like people, horses can handle a little tension and still be fine and happy -- Laree in NC Doppa & Mura Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang) "Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." - William Farley
